Our volunteers’ time and talents are an invaluable asset to Haile’s Angels Pet Rescue. There are many ways you can make a difference in the lives of needy animals. You may wish to work directly with the animals at our shelter or you may prefer to contribute in other important areas of our the HAPR operations.
Areas Where We Need Volunteers Include:
- Pet Photography
- Adoption Event Assistance (Archer Road Petsmart every Saturday)
- Animal Socialization
- Foster Care
- Special Events
Becoming A Volunteer
Becoming a volunteer is easy! The minimum requirements to become a volunteer include:
- Be at least 14 years of age (Well behaved children under 14 may volunteer with a parent present at all times. We allow no more than two children to every one adult in the kennel.)
- Complete a volunteer application (application is below)
- Attend a volunteer orientation
- Care about the welfare of animals
If you are ready to become a volunteer please start the process by filling out the application below. Once submitted you will receive an email with the link to sign up for your orientation. You must attend an orientation before you can volunteer.